Founded in 2017, with the belief that MarTech would be the biggest trend in digital ads technology in the next ten years, Crescendo Lab devoted themselves to prove that communication app LINE can be an ideal SaaS data analytics platform with API infrastructure. Invested by well-renowned AI company iKala, Crescendo Lab has been selected as a silver LINE Technical Partner.
CEO Jin Hsueh
With our main product, a SaaS data analysis platform Messaging Analytics & Automation Cloud(MAAC), Crescendo Lab reliably delivers more than 2 billion LINE messages a year while offering data analysis support and automatic marketing technologies to over 300 brands from industries throughout E-commerce, retail and media.
With Google Analytics and AI recommendation, Rakuten and Yahoo Shopping use LINE to optimize membership management and loyalty programs. MAAC helps brands understand 360-degree user profiles based on data tracking. Via personalized product recommendation messages, Rakuten and Yahoo greatly increase click-through rates and ROAS.
As a pioneer of new retail, PizzaHut, IKEA and Triumph aim to link more stores to digital hardware and personalized products via MAAC. Coupled with the technology of LINE Beacon, digital membership card and LINE coupon, brands can facilitate data mapping in a pleasant user journey.
Yahoo News and CW Publishing Group successfully monetize their content through content subscription and RSS modules. Subscription system helps them provide personalized content and reduce LINE blocking rate. Automatic Rss Feed also upgrades the graphic design of news headlines.
Crescendo Lab X Treasure Data
The more data a CDP stores, the more personalized the marketing communication system can be built. Through the API-based integration of Crescendo Lab's MAAC and Treasure Data's Customer Data Platform (CDP), we successfully develop an effective usage of user data from LINE. You can expect a new level of data integration, which is ingesting and activating LINE data via CDP, making LINE a crucial channel in the MarTech ecosystem.
Marketing Supervisor| Crescendo Lab
phone: +886 (0) 988-035-105
LINE Output Connector in Treasure Data
Syndicate audience data and create engagement with your LINE members by broadcasting and retargeting strategies via MAAC (LINE API-based Platform) .
This "LINE output connector" Treasure Box gives you the ability to output your TreasureData segment and audience data to MAAC (Messaging Analytics & Automation Cloud).
With the included integration, you can broadcast messages and carry out retargeting strategies on specific LINE audiences using MAAC. Through the API-based integration of Crescendo Lab's MAAC and Treasure Data's Customer Data Platform (CDP), you can effectively use user data from LINE.
- Send TreasureData’s segment and audience data to MAAC by mapping LINE uid for use in personalization and segmentation.
- Broadcast LINE messages using userlist sent by TreasureData through MAAC.
Getting the Code
- Accounts for TreasureData and MAAC (LINE via Crescendo Lab)
- MAAC open API token provided by Crescendo Lab.
- Create new authentication of LINE via Crescendo from Catalog
- Get access token from MAAC: https://maac.cresclab.com/apitoken.
- Copy and paste the access token to TreasureData authentication.
Note: If you cannot find the access token from MAAC or have any issues with your MAAC account, please contact email@example.com.
2. Create a TreasureData segment in Segments & Funnels.
3. Add a new activation for your TreasureData segment.
- Choose authentication: LINE Via Crescendo.
- Decide your data object: “segment” or “member”.
- Segment: output your TreasureData segment to MAAC.
- Member: update your TreasureData audience data to MAAC and add tags to the imported members.
- Create and Run.
4. Create a broadcast with your segment from MAAC.
Additional details can be found on Treasure Data's documentation, as well: