Treasure Insights to view and analyze dashboards
The Treasure Insights is an interactive web application that provides the user interface in which your customers can view and explore dashboards.
- I need to capture an overview of audiences to get a better understanding of my customers.
- I want to report marketing metrics (e.g., CPA, ROI) across the team for continuously optimizing future campaigns.
- I'm running multiple marketing campaigns but unsure which one performs better. Hence, I need a comprehensive, interactive dashboard that enables a comparison of different campaigns and marketing models.
How it works
Treasure Insights embedded analytics allow you to simplify complex data in a few steps:
- Model. Gather and combine massive amounts of data from Treasure Data databases and tables. This is handled by a Data Engineer.
- Analyze. Create dashboards, apply filters, and update widgets in real-time to get insights and take action. This is handled by the Marketers.
- Impact. Generate reports from your dashboards for key stakeholders that simplifies your data into actionable insights. You can share links to live dashboards or periodically email reports.
Dashboards are the base item of the Treasure Insights feature. You can easily create, share, and modify dashboards.
Dashboards are containers for widgets. You create a widget to visualize features defined by the data model. If you are unsure what to start with there are a number of sample data models you can experiment with, such as the Same ECommerce or Sample Retail data models.
You can easily add filters for things like date, location, product, or any other dimension. These filters can be added at the dashboard or widget level. These filters will define the subset of data that is displayed, and can be very useful for breaking out subsets of data.
Functions enable you to do simple logic and calculations with the data model. You can do something as simple as calculating profit (revenue - cost) to something as complicated as creating flags based on conditional statements.
Treasure Insights is an add-on feature in the Treasure Data platform. Contact your Customer Success representative for enablement.