B2B Sales and Marketing Analytics template Reports and Dashboards
This Treasure Box provides the template for workflow and dashboards to set up common B2B marketing reporting functionality within a week, depending on the complexity of your MarTech stack. The dashboard templates provide basic, but critical KPI to run any B2B sales and marketing organization.
It is fully customizable, and you can add more complex analysis. Because this Treasure Box is one of the most sophisticated, the code is not publicly available. Please contact us.
Example 1: Sales & Marketing Funnel
- How is the overall performance of Sales & Marketing funnel over time?
- by Week, Month, Quarter, Year
- Raw Lead
- MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead)
- SQL (Sales Qualified Lead)
- Deal Won
- # of Engaged Campaigns
- Target Account Reach
Example 2: Account Engagement
- Which Companies (Accounts) are more engaged last X days?
- Engagement score of last X days
- # of engaged people
- # of web visits
Example 3: Account Engagement per Persona (CxO, Project Lead, Users)
- For a specific company (e.g. US Foods), who is engaging what content?
Example 4: Attribution Analytics
- Which content/campaign contribute to the revenue?
- by Channel Type
- by Attribution Model
- Multi-Variable, First Touch, Last Touch, Liner, Linear, Time Decay, U Shaped
- by Campaign
- by Company (Account)
Example 5: Customer Journey with Attribution Model
- Which content or campaign influenced the purchase throughout the customer journey?