This Treasure Box introduces a gender and age prediction workflow example.
Customer demographics information (e.g., gender, age, income, parenthood, educational attainment, home/car ownership, employment/marital status, and even location) play a key role in today's marketing efforts. It is used for understanding customers, customer segmentation, and other business purposes.
Customer demographics are known to be very limited. For example, it is typical to have only 10% or less of total customer data, because your data is limited to only registered customers (e.g., registered users). Knowing the data for the other 90% of your customers would be ideal for better understanding your customers behaviors.
To approximate this, we prepared a machine learning workflow that predicts any missing gender or age information based on known user profiles and user activities.
- Marketing campaigns
- Customer segmentation
- Targeted advertisement
- Reporting (statistics for products/articles)
- Contents customization for each user
- .. and more